Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DAY 43: Change


"When a big change occurs in your life it forces you to change direction. Sometimes the new path may not be easy, but you can be absolutely certain that there is magnificence for you on the new path. You can be absolutely certain that the new path contains things that you could not have experienced otherwise.
 
When we look back at a negative event that occurred in the past, we often see how in fact it transformed our life. We see how that event directed us toward a life that we would not change for anything." Rhonda Byrne.
 
Isn't this the most apt message to have turned up in my email today? It's like there's this force out there urging me forward and onward and whatever this force is.....even if it IS Ookie Spookie, I'm grateful for your presence regardless of whether I created you in the first place......or created the scenario for you to make your presence known.......or the canvas for you to display your paint, whatever it is......
 
Thank you for being here and giving me that backbone to take that first step.... it has led to the next step and the next step and now I find myself learning to walk.
 
I look forward to tomorrow with enthusiasm, with eagerness, with anticipation. What's happening tomorrow?
 
I DON'T KNOW!!! And that's exactly it...... Good things KEEP happening to the point where it feels like I'm opening birthday presents on Christmas Day, every day.......
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment