Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DAY 44: Silently and Quietly Reflective



You know, there are days when I don't have the desire to say anything ... I KNOOOW! I KNOOOWWW! You haven't seen or met me on those days? Pshaw.... Today is one of those days.

I have lots of thoughts ricocheting peacefully around the walls of my mind, looking for a home or just a warm nook to curl up in and I'm quite okay being alone with them today so if it's all the same to you, this is my entry for today.

Today is a recalibrating day. A day where I rejuvenate and don't exude as much vibrant energy. It doesn't mean I'm unhappy. It means I'm operating internally and filing thoughts, tidying up the paperwork in my mind. I'm actually very happy and content, just quiet and reflective.

it would be easy to presume that I have nothing to say but that's quite the opposite. I have heaps to say but, some days, it's not about giving and putting it all out there.

On some days, it's good to keep a little something inside, chew it up, dissect it, think about it, shelve it, bring it back off the shelf, chew it some more, leave it on the coffee table and then pack it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment