Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DAY 3: My Husband


Despite thinking you would appear on Day 365 of my list (and making me laugh in the process), YOU are one of the bestest decisions I've ever made.

You are right up there with adding choc bits to my pear muffins, up there with eating Granny Smith apples with salt and chilli powder.....you are right up there with skydiving and microlighting.

You are up there with my hot pink paisley gumboots (and you know much I LOVE those) and when I really come to think of it, you are the best adventure I've taken to date and the best decision I've made of late.

Jeefer, you rock my world and I love how we roll. Remember what I said to you in Samoa? "When I see a cracked mirror, you see a beautiful mosaic. When I see noise and confusion, you see Star Wars".

You're on dish duty tonight. I love youuuuuuuuu meeces to peeces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment