Sunday, January 30, 2011

DAY 8: Coming Back To The Middle

I like quiet days.....days when you stop long enough to recalibrate and collect your thoughts.......days when nothing happens and you potter and tinker and practically do nothing much but think and have internal dialogues while pottering and tinkering.

I ran a gamut of emotions, like most human beings, and most days I'm happy and 'up'...but I really love the days when my body says "STOP SHAZ"...and we both consolidate thoughts and actions so that the next day is full of happiness and 'up'ness again. Upness??? Anyway....

Today was 40 degrees Celsius. It was too hot for me to do anything of any consequence so, with the aircon on, I stopped and relcalibrated. I came back to the middle.

Our lives are programmed to DO...and we DO a lot, a lot of the time. We leave our centres to go out there and it's always good for the soul to come back to the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqxX3agmp0

No comments:

Post a Comment