Saturday, January 29, 2011

DAY 7: Reinventing Myself

 
I can't properly express what a bloody good haircut can do for your soul. As I said, this is my year for doing. I am embracing change and THIS was part of Stage One (so far every change I've made has been categorised as Stage One. Not sure when it actually advances to Stage 2).

I am deliriously happy with my new haircut. I've never liked myself with short hair and so I've consequently hung onto the same ole same ole.....but part of this new MEEEEE, walked into a grande hairdressers in town, parted with a shiteload of $$$ and I am one happy camper with the result!

Not sure it's Beyonce so much as just Sharon and that's okay, you know?

I loved the haircut so much that I brought it home with me in my gorgeous convertible in Melbourne's brilliant sunshine while listening to Aerosmith really LOUD.

Huzzah for change!! And Aerosmith!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look Shaz - simply stunning! Well done for making such a drastic change - you are very courageous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE!! Who's that woman... absolutely bloody gorgeous woman... bet there's a few men out there kicking themselves that you have your "G"-man. This is your year girl... I'm hopping on your ride!

    ReplyDelete