Monday, January 31, 2011

DAY 9: My Own Jokes

This is sad. It's pathetic. But I love it when I find myself funny. I find other people funny too but, most of the time, I laugh at my internal dialogue because she is a cross between Bette Midler, Whoopi Goldberg and that housecleaning lady in Two and a Half Men.......Berta?

Do you ever have those moments when your life starts to resemble a comedy? I LIVE life like that. Some people say I'm a nuff nuff magnet because funny things always happen to me. Maybe it's because I always see the funny side of life......maybe not ALWAYS but most times. And maybe not always appropriately but then that's me.

I like laughing. My favourite people are comedians....Billy Connolly is an uber icon of mine. Robin Williams, Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldberg.....they make me laugh.

I guess what I'm essentially but rather verbosely trying to say is that I love laughter and laughing. I love being with people who make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment