Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DAY 10: Thanks For Where I Live

You know, I'm gonna keep it simple today.

I am very, very grateful for living where I do right now. When I think about the terror the people in North Queensland must be feeling right now as THE WORST cyclone of all times - Category 5 - 500 kilometres wide - and large enough to cover the entire USA or the UK or Asia  is bearing down on them as I type this?

I get to wake up tomorrow and have my breakfast at my dining table, in my house with my family (minus my son who is in QLD right now).....I get to go to work, my job....and do my work....and laugh with my work mates ......and I get to come home and be with my family and I get to have normality.

I get to have a normal gorgeous life and I will not take for granted that hundreds of thousands of people are currently displaced and unable to do the very simple things that I can....

Prayers to the Universe to please be kind to the people of Queensland who have had to endure floods and now this.....enough is enough now.

No comments:

Post a Comment