Monday, February 14, 2011

DAY 23: Happy Birthday Jules?


Today is Julie's birthday so my sister, Karen, thought it would be really funny if she sent Julie's mobile number to all her friends to pass on to their friend and their friends to SMS Jules a Happy Birthday! Great idea?? I thought so too............UNTIL............ Please keep in mind that Julie doesn't have my number so she has no idea it's me.

Here is an exact transcript of my message to Jules:

Shaz:               Happy Birthday Jules!! Hope you have a fantastic day and that you feel very loved, as you are!! Glad to hear the rash cleared as well!! Imagine having to explain THAT!! (Julie doesn't HAVE a rash, BTW).

Response:       Check ur number wrong send.

Shaz:               It's your birthday today, innit?

Karen:             Julie just SMS'd me saying "I've just received all these messages from f*ck knows wishing me a Happy Birthday). Too funny!!

Shaz (to Julie):  I'm NOT F*ck Knows Who....still hope you have a triffic bday Monkey Butt.  

Response:         Who r u?

Shaz:               Who is anybody really Jules? An atom in the Universe? Should you be philosophizing on your birthday?

Response:       I'm not Jules, sori.

Shaz (to Kaz):   She's saying it ain't Jules!!! Gimme her number again!!! Have I been  texting the WRONG person?????? AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Shaz (to Kaz):   F*cker!!!! You gave me the wrong number!!!!

Karen:             OMG I'm hyperventilating

Shaz to stranger:         Sorry. My dipstick sister gave me the wrong number. You're not Julie. Aren't you relieved to know that? Happy Birthday anyway for whenever it is. I hope you're laughing!

Karen:             I can't drive I'm laffing so hard.

Shaz:               Blink blink....

No comments:

Post a Comment